A Taste Of Britainstar star star star star 0 Review(s)
Taste delicious artisan foods from a different UK county every month.
Enjoy an incredible and bountiful feast from the comfort of your home with select artisan foods from a different UK county every month. Satisfy all your cravings with a diverse and delicious mix of produce delivered directly to your door.
Indulge in something sweet and munch on something savoury, with A Taste Of Britain there’s something delicious to excite all discerning palates. From crunchy crisps to mouthwatering meats, every box is bursting with a truly authentic British feast.
Take your taste buds on an epic adventure all across the UK and subscribe to the ultimate at-home picnic with A Taste Of Britain.
A delicious mix of quality artisan foods from all across Britain, delivered straight to your door
- Experience the best artisan foods from a different UK county every month
- Bounty from the County!
- The perfect mix of sweet and savoury treats
- An epic arrangement of goodies to excite all discerning palates
- Indulge in a truly authentic British feast
- Includes extra quirky facts, recipe cards and more!
- Be surprised by the quality and diversity of the delicious produce on offer from all across Britain
- A delicious mix of treats to share amongst friends and family
- Delivered directly to your door
Experience all the best treats and eats that the UK has to offer with A Taste of Britain. Whether you choose a one-off box or rolling subscription, every box is packed full to the brim with all the best artisan foods from different UK counties.
Each box aims to surprise you and your taste buds with a mix of delicious, high-quality produce on offer, from all across Britain. Plus, read all about the goodies in your box with an additional handy information guide, which includes some quirky facts about this month's county and a recipe card for a county delicacy too!
Launched in May 2021, the first box featured artisan treats from the county of Cumbria including:
- ROCKY SHEEP TIFFIN by Cakes from the Lakes in Keswick
- FLAKEBRIDGE CHEESE from Appleby Creamery
- SEACHIPS - Handcrafted salmon skin crisps from Maryport
- Romney's Kendal Mint Cake plus much more
Cakes, crisps, cookies and more, there’s plenty to taste and explore. Subscribe to A Taste of Britain today and indulge in a seriously delicious and truly authentic feast.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
No reviews for this box currently...
- A Taste Of Britain is a monthly box product.
- Taste Britain ships boxes throughout each month on the 1st, 8th, 15th and 28th.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).