- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
Bring A Book To Life - Kids Book Clubstar star star star star 1 Review(s)
A monthly book box that brings stories to life with themed items for children aged 3-12.
Bring reading to life with a fascinating book full of adventures alongside engaging and fun items that are related to the stories. Bring A Book To Life is designed for children aged 3-5, 6-8 or 9-12 and helps to inspire a genuine love of reading.
Each monthly themed book box includes specially selected, linked items, where possible the author’s signature and additional supporting texts. Every box theme is thoughtfully linked to topical times of the year, festivals and events happening in real-time.
Make reading fun, thrilling and intriguing with a subscription to Bring A Book To Life today!
Bring a reading to life every month with a carefully selected book and a range of engaging items
- Bring reading to life with a fascinating book and additional fun items related to the stories
- Quality age-appropriate reading text designed for children aged 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12
- Personalised to your child’s name
- Discover a different theme every month – themes are related to topical times of the year, festivals and events happening in real-time
- Family Box option includes upto 2 x boxes based on your chosen age groups.
- Make reading fun and engaging
- Author signatures regularly included
- Delivered directly to your door, every month
Bring A Book To Life was developed by founder Kate Andrews, a primary school teacher of 15 years, who was on a mission to find a tangible way for her own children to engage in books. The exciting monthly book box was then born and carefully designed to encourage a love of reading for children aged 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12.
Bring A Book To Life is a monthly themed book box that is packed with one handpicked book, additional supporting texts, often the author’s signature and a selection of engaging items that are closely linked to the stories.
Are you ready to make reading interesting and engaging for your children? Discover a box full of surprises, adventures and bundles of fun with Bring A Book To Life!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- Bring A Book To Life - Kids Book Club is a monthly box product.
- Bring A Book To Life typically ships 3 days from ordering.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).