- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
First Wonder Box
A box of fun-filled activities and games to bring learning to life for kids aged 4-8.
Curious, creative or crazy for quizzes, the First Wonder Box has something fun for the most imaginative of minds. From under the sea to fascinating bugs, First Wonder Box delivers a new batch of themed activities for little learners to explore each and every month. Children between the ages of 4-8 can look forward to an exciting, action-packed box full of creative projects and activities to help them learn about the world the fun way!
Young adventurers have the opportunity to become an expert in a new topic every month with a subscription to First Wonder Box. Imagine, play and learn with activities and projects to fuel creativity!
Exciting themed activities and creative projects for children aged 4-8
- Themed boxes, bursting with fun activities for children aged 4-8
- First Wonder Boxes have been put together with the help of education experts to ensure that activities support Early Years and Key Stage 1 learning
- Great way for children to develop their creativity, problem-solving skills and hand-eye coordination
- Receive all the materials needed for creative projects - a packed activity book, themed toy, collectable cards, stickers, plus the box itself transforms into a game or activity!
- Themes include bugs, under the sea, dinosaurs, baby animals, castles and many more
First Wonder Box is the ultimate children’s subscription box that is bursting with new, fun-filled activities every month. Each box contains a themed activity book to keep curious kids between the ages of 4-8 entertained for hours. Children will receive all of the materials needed to enjoy creative projects every month - plus, they’ll receive a fabulous themed toy with each delivery!
The First Wonder subscription box comes packed full of neat materials and activities including collectable cards and stickers, plus the box itself transforms into a game or activity too!
Learning through play is an essential part of any child’s development - with creative activities, imaginative play and simple games, children develop cognitive and social skills while growing in confidence as they make sense of the world around them.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this box!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
- First Wonder Box Subscription Box is a monthly box product.
- First Wonder Box typically despatches 19 days after the order is placed.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).
- Delivery is FREE (UK addresses only).