- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
Foodini Postal Clubstar star star star star 1 Review(s)
Monthly sweet and savoury recipes, plus an activity kit for children aged 3+.
Join Foodini Postal Club for a bundle of family fun in the kitchen every month! The subscription box is designed for children aged 3+ and includes 1 sweet and 1 savoury recipe, as well as an awesome activity kit – all packed into one letterbox friendly format. There’s plenty of learning, cooking, making, and doing to be had with this inspirational and educational box.
The varied monthly recipes from Foodini are sure to bring the whole family together for a fantastic bonding experience. With two easy-to-follow recipe cards and all the necessary dry ingredients provided, young chefs will fall in love with healthier meals and snacks in no time!
Create marvellous munchies for the whole family to enjoy and subscribe to Foodini Postal Club today!
Two easy-to-follow recipes and one activity kit delivered to your door every month
- Receive 1 sweet & 1 savoury recipe, delivered to your door every month
- For young chefs to cook healthy & tasty snacks/light bites/meals at home
- Box includes two easy-to-follow recipe cards
- Includes a bonus activity kit for little ones to craft or grow something
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Recipes are vegetarian and often vegan-friendly (gluten-free options available)
- Varied recipes for you and your family to explore foods from around the world - previous recipes have been featured from China, India, Europe, South America, North Africa and more
- Recipes consist mainly of whole foods, seasonal vegetables & fruits and low in sugar – helping your children appreciate eating real food!
- Foodini Club is a fully eco-friendly operation with recyclable paper packaging, cards and even biodegradable ingredient packaging too!
- Each illustrated recipe card is packed with fun facts and educational info about the star ingredient each month, covering where the food comes from and why it's good for you
Want to help your little ones overcome their eating difficulties? Why not let them get in on the cooking action with their very own subscription to Foodini Postal Club? The monthly subscription box exposes young chefs to delicious and healthy recipes, and allows them the control to prep it all on their own!
Each monthly box consists of 1 sweet and 1 savoury recipe, plus the pre-measured dry pack ingredients – such as grains, flours, spices or herbs. By using the 2 itemised illustrated shopping lists, you can then source any necessary extra ingredients such as sweeteners, fresh items and/or dairy alternatives in your own time.
On the reverse side of each illustrated recipe card, you will also find tons of fun facts and educational information about the “star” ingredient of each month. Children will have the opportunity to learn all about where their food comes from and why it’s good for them.
Your Postal Club will also include an activity kit that comes complete with craft materials or seeds – so children can get creative or grow something they can be proud of!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- Foodini Postal Club is a monthly box product.
- Foodini Postal Club typically despatches during the 3rd week of each month. Orders placed after the 5th will receive the following months box.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).