I Did It! Activity Boxstar star star star star 8 Review(s)
A fun-filled activity kit for children aged 5-11 to learn about science, maths and more.
Bugs, dinosaurs or even the solar system, each month there is a new theme to look forward to with the I DID IT! Activity Box subscription box. I DID IT! is the ultimate children’s subscription box that delivers light bulb moments to imaginative and curious little ones each and every month. Children get to explore the subjects of science, art, maths, technology and engineering with a different box full of exciting activities every month - it’s all about learning the fun way!
Each and every I DID IT! subscription box is personalised with your child’s name and arrives in a beautifully packaged and branded I DID IT! Box. It’s time to double the fun of learning and give little ones the confidence to complete fun activities all on their own - so they can say, ‘I DID IT!’
Monthly themed activity kits for children aged 5-11
- Light bulb moments delivered to your door for children ages 5-11
- Inspired by science, technology, engineering, art & maths
- Everything you need in the box, no mad dash to the shop
- Educational, but they’ll be having too much fun to notice
- Personalised with your child’s name
- Creating one-to-one time with your child
- Creations designed to be admired and products re-used
- Themes range from bug hunting, the solar system, dough circuits, sand art and more
- Beautifully packaged, perfect for a gift
- Choose between 1 or 2 activity kits in your monthly box.
Join the fun of learning every month with an I DID IT! subscription box. Children between the ages of 5-11 years old can look forward to unboxing an exciting kit of activities that is personalised with their name on it. Each box is intended to provide a new learning experience that consists of those lightbulb moments - an educational kit, but they’ll be having too much fun to notice!
Inspired by the subjects of science, technology, engineering, art and maths - there is plenty in every box to spark a new interest or boost a hobby. There is always a new theme to explore with an I DID IT! kit such as bug hunting, the solar system, dough circuits, sand art and more.
Choose between the Little Box Big Discovery for 1 x activity kit or select Double the Fun for 2 x activity kits. Each activity kit comes with a booklet that includes instructions, fun facts and extended activities. Kits are personalised with your child’s name and arrive in a beautifully branded I DID IT! Box. I DID IT! kits also make for a perfect gift and provide the perfect opportunity for some one-to-one time with your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- Activity Box - I Did It! is a monthly box product.
- I DID IT! Activity Box typically despatches on the 20th of each month. Order by the 13th to receive the upcoming box. Orders placed after the 13th will be despatched in the following month.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).