- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
Little Hands Learning Clubstar star star star star 1 Review(s)
A personalised monthly box packed with educational activities for children aged 3-5.
Reading, crafting, colouring or counting – the Little Hands Learning Club delivers a world of learning fun directly to your door every month. Designed for children aged 3-5, the Learning Club Box comes packed with 4 educational activities based around the Early Years Curriculum. Education and fun all wrapped into one!
Each month, your child will be introduced to a new cuddly character – such as an elephant, lion or panda bear – that will help guide them through each exciting activity. From maths to communications and language, the Little Hands Learning Club covers all 7 areas of the Early Years Framework Stages (EYFS), with plenty of fun to be had along the way.
Support and inspire your child’s development and subscribe to the Little Hands Learning Club today!
Personalised monthly box packed with 4 fun learning activities for children aged 3-5
- 4 fun learning activities and everything you need to complete them
- Includes a parent booklet with easy step-by-step instructions
- Meet a new cuddly character that will help guide you through each activity
- Designed and curated by child education experts
- Each box comes personally addressed to your child
- Designed to help parents support their child’s learning journey from the comfort of home
- Help to support your child’s development in all areas of the Early Years Curriculum
- Monthly box fits perfectly through a standard letter box
- Delivered directly to your door with free delivery
Learning isn’t meant to be boring, so why not discover all of the fun possibilities with the Little Hands Learning Club? Each month, children aged 3-5 can enjoy their very own personalised box consisting of 4 fun-filled educational activities. The activities are designed and curated by child education experts and aim to cover all 7 areas of the Early Years Framework Stages (EYFS).
From reading to counting, and colouring to crafting, children will have a blast digging their hands into a new learning activity each month. Plus, cuddly characters such as Lucas the Lion, Carrie the Cat, Max the Mouse and many more, will help guide you and your little ones through each learning activity.
Let your child experience a true passion for learning with the Little Hands Learning Club today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- Little Hands Learning Club is a monthly box product.
- Little Hands Learning Club typically despatches on the 15th of each month.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).