- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
I DID IT! Little Box Big Discovery - Shell Photo Framestar star star star star 0 Review(s)
An activity box for children at primary school age to design their very own shell photo frame.
No need to take a trip to the seashore to collect a bucket of seashells, with the I DID IT! Little Box Big Discovery Shell Photo Frame, little ones will receive approximately 12 shells and powder paint to help them create and design their very own photo frame.
With an 8-page instruction booklet of fun facts and activities, children at primary school age will have a blast creating their very own wooden standing photo frame and decorating it with a stunning collection of shells - perfect to display at home or to give as a thoughtful gift!
This one-off activity box makes the perfect gift for any little crafter in your life or a super fun way to spend quality time with your children. Discover a little box full of big fun today with I DID IT!
An exciting one-off activity box for children over the age of 3 to design their very own wooden photo frame with shells
- Receive a wooden standing photo frame (15cm x 20cm), alongside approximately 12 shells and 3 different coloured powder paints
- Ideal for some one-to-one time with your child
- Children can learn about different types of shells
- Includes abalone shells in beautiful colours of blue, green and turquoise
- Paint the frame with the large sponge dabber included then decorate with beautiful shells
- Display with a favourite photograph
- A one-off box, that does not renew
- Delivered directly to your door
Looking for a fun new craft to get stuck in to? With the Little Box Big Discovery - Shell Photo Frame from I DID IT! children over the age of 3 can design their very own wooden photo frame with 12 assorted shells and 3 different coloured powder paints.
Making the perfect activity to spend quality one-to-one time with your child or a brilliant gift for a little crafter in your life, this one-off box is sure to encourage loads of creativity. Children will have a blast discovering and learning all about different shells, getting to be creative with designing and decorating and finally, adding in their very own photo to complete their frame!
The Shell Photo Frame box includes the following materials:
- A wooden standing photo frame (15cm x 20cm)
- 3 pots of powder paint (mid-blue, light blue, green)
- 3 mini wooden spoons for mixing paint
- 1 sponge dabber
- A selection of approximately 12 shells
- 8-page instruction booklet with fun facts and extra activities
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
No reviews for this box currently...
- Shell Photo Frame Craft Box - I DID IT! is a monthly box product.
- I DID IT! Little Box Big Discovery typically despatches 2 days after the order is placed.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).