- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
Little World Builder Activity Boxstar star star star star 0 Review(s)
Fun and educational monthly architecture & culture kits for children aged 6-11.
Take a trip around the globe with interactive architecture and culture themed activity kits every month. Little World Builder brings children aged 6-11 educational and fun activity kits that allow them to discover and build some of the worlds most iconic buildings.
From the Taj Mahal to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and more, little builders get to explore the world’s architecture and engage in hands-on learning activities. Each monthly activity is designed to enhance the skillsets of school-aged children particularly in problem-solving, concentration and creativity whilst having fun 'visiting' these world buildings.
Build, create and have some family fun with a subscription to Little World Builder. Inspire a true love of learning today!
A monthly activity kit packed with fun activities, crafts, 3D puzzles and more for children aged 6-11
- Award-winning monthly subscription box for children
- Children get to build their own 3D world-building models
- The first “Builder Kit” includes a yellow toolbox, a large world map, a scrapbook cover set, a welcome postcard, stickers, learning sheets and more
- Discover and build some of the worlds most iconic buildings including Big Ben, Taj Mahal, Leaning Tower of Pisa and many more
- Entertaining & educational family fun!
- Inspire creativity, curiosity and learning in your Little World Builder
- Helps to enhance problem-solving & concentration skills
- Made for Mums Bronze Award 2019
- Available as a limited edition 3 or 6 month bundle that does not renew.
- Delivered directly to your door
From the Taj Mahal to the Leaning Tower Of Pisa and more, Little World Builder offers a box full of fun and adventures every month. Designed for children aged 6-11, Little World Builder helps curious minds explore the worlds most iconic buildings through fun activities, crafts, 3D puzzles and so much more.
The first month includes a “Builder Toolkit” and includes all of the necessary materials and tools that will help to prepare your child for their subsequent themed monthly kits. The first box includes a yellow toolbox, a large world map, a scrapbook cover set, a welcome postcard, stickers, learning sheets and your first world-building to construct.
The following subsequent themed kits will contain learning sheets, a postcard, scrapbook page, a collectable building admission ticket, stickers, a 3D puzzle building with instructions, an award certificate and a toy craft to make.
Little Wold Builder kit activities are designed with curious kids in mind, alongside national curriculum and perfect for home education. Each activity is designed to enhance the skillsets of school-aged children particularly in problem-solving, concentration and creativity whilst having a blast 'visiting' iconic buildings around the globe.
The Little World Builder is a limited edition series with only 6 boxes. Available either as a 3 or 6-month package that does not renew.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
No reviews for this box currently...
- Little World Builder Activity Box is a monthly box product.
- Little World Builder typically ships 7 days after ordering, then on the 15th of each month thereafter.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).