- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
POST by Katie Leamonstar star star star star 0 Review(s)
A monthly delivery of luxury stationery and paper goods brought to you by Katie Leamon.
POST is a luxury stationery subscription box brought to you by Katie Leamon. Indulge your love of stationery and discover a fabulous curated selection of seasonal paper goods every month.
From sweet ‘thank you’ cards to stylish notebooks, POST is the ultimate subscription box for any stationery addict or the perfect self-indulgent gift to help keep you organised and writing notes in style.
Each month, receive a surprise package of seasonal paper goods and celebrate your love of stationery with POST.
A monthly delivery of luxury stationery and paper goods, hand-selected by Katie Leamon
- A monthly selection of handpicked cards, seasonal paper goods and stationery from Katie Leamon
- A collection of stylish and trendy notebooks, pencils, pens, cards, notes and more!
- Free delivery
- Each box contains stationery worth over £30 RRP (if purchased individually)
- Delivered directly to your door in a beautifully presented gift box
Katie Leamon is a luxury card and stationery brand based in London. The company launched in the summer of 2010 and is a reflection of Katie Leamon’s love of typography, stationery and vintage curiosities.
With a design studio in the heart of London and a family-run production studio in the English countryside, the brand believes in creating original paper products that evoke a sense of nostalgia and warmth through outstanding quality and a beautiful aesthetic.
Each beautifully presented parcel includes a selection of handpicked cards and luxury stationery goods. You can expect to receive a surprise collection of seasonal paper goods every month, as well as a few lovely staples, such as birthday and thank you cards.
Whether you need a last minute birthday card, or you’re looking for a thoughtful gift, POST is a brilliant subscription box that is sure to encourage and embrace a true love of stationery with every monthly package.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
No reviews for this box currently...
- All orders placed will be received in the first week of the next month
- POST by Katie Leamon is a monthly box product.
- POST by Katie Leamon typically despatches during the first week of the month.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).