- Art & Crafts
- Beauty & Grooming
- Family & Kids
- Fashion & Clothing
- Geek & Gaming
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Living
- Everything Else
- Music & Film
- View All Boxes
- Gift Ideas
- How to Gift
- Redeem Gift
Sew Darn Sweet Boxstar star star star star 8 Review(s)
Quirky fabrics and haberdashery for passionate sewists to create a new project every month
Ready, set - sew! Put your crafty hands to work with a Sew Darn Sweet subscription box. Get all the bits and bobs you need to tackle a creative and fun sewing project every month. Themed fabrics, bindings, ribbons and buttons - each box comes fully stocked with the haberdashery you need to take your sewing skills to a whole new level.
Whether you’re a beginner at sewing or looking to take on more projects to perfect your craft, with a subscription to Sew Darn Sweet there’s something for all creative and passionate sewists to get their hands into. Start sewing today!
A lovely mix of quirky fabric and haberdashery for passionate sewists
- Each box contains 4 fat quarters of beautiful themed fabric (a fabric measurement of a 1/4 metre fabric, each piece measures 50 x 55cm), as well as extra haberdashery bits and bobs
- A new theme every month
- Each fabric is handpicked by founder of Oakapple Haberdashery
- Quirky and contemporary fabrics - all 100% cotton
- Project suggestions
- Newsletter with information regarding the fabric choices
- Modern crafting at good value
- Delivered directly to your door
Oakapple Haberdashery is proud to present to you their Sew Darn Sweet subscription box. A delightful monthly delivery of fabric and haberdashery for people passionate about sewing, allowing you to perfect your skills and take on new challenges.
Each box contains 4 fat quarters of beautiful themed fabric (a fabric measurement of a 1/4 metre fabric, each piece measures 50 x 55cm), as well as extra haberdashery bits and bobs, which can include bias binding, ribbons or buttons.
Crafters can also look forward to a monthly newsletter in each box that reveals the reasons for choosing each uniquely handpicked fabric. There will always be a project suggestion, a neat pattern or a little kit in every box to keep crafters busy and sewing happily all month long.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- Sew Darn Sweet is a monthly box product.
- Sew Darn Sweet typically ships first welcome boxes within 10 working days of ordering and then all renewing orders on the 12th of each month.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).