The Mighty Meaty Box By Hungrilystar star star star star 1 Review(s)
The Mighty Meaty Box By Hungrily
Do you appreciate good quality, juicy and tender meats that simply fall off the bone? Make all your meat-loving dreams come true with The Mighty Meaty Box by Hungrily. Each month, satisfy all your meaty cravings with a box packed full of the finest, high-quality meats sourced from Hampshire.
From chicken supreme to hand-linked pork sausages and more, each box contains a diverse range of tender meats to thrill and excite your taste buds all month long. Whether it’s making juicy beef burgers for a Sunday bbq or chowing down on some crispy smoked bacon for a hearty breakfast, there’s always a spectacular meaty meal to enjoy.
Get your ultimate meat fix every month with a subscription to The Mighty Meaty Box by Hungrily today!
Delicious, juicy and high-quality meats locally sourced from UK producers and delivered to your door
- A monthly meat box packed with the finest meats locally sourced from quality UK producers.
- Choose between The Tasting Meat Box and the larger Mighty Meaty Box
- A high-quality and tender selection of meats that fall right off the bone!
- The box includes a delicious selection of beef burgers,beek steaks, pork loin steaks, chicken, bacon, sausages and more!
- Juicy, mouthwatering and fresh meats to satisfy all your meaty cravings
- Hungrily supports homes in the UK who need access to good quality food without the need of visiting the shops
- Shipped in chilled protective packaging with full tracking.
- Delivered directly to your door
Do you like your meat as tender as can be that it falls right off the bone? The Mighty Meaty Box by Hungrily is every meat lover’s dream with a delicious, high-quality selection of meats sourced from Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Warwickshire.
Hungrily is a social enterprise that first launched in Basingstoke, providing training in food safety and hygiene to help startups launch home-based cooking businesses. With a dedicated supply and logistics network, Hungrily have now expanded to deliver groceries and supplies to homes in the UK to support those who need access to high-quality food without the need of visiting the shops. Full descriptions of the meat origin and quality can be found below.
Choose from 2 x great value size options:
* Exact cuts and contents will change each month based on availability
- The Tasting Meat Box typically contains
4 Prime Beef Burgers
8 Pork Sausages
2 Chicken Breasts (Skin off)
2 Pork Loin Steaks
Minced Beef Steak 500g
1 Rump Steak (6oz)
Smoked Rindless Back Bacon 500g.
- The Mighty Meaty Box - Provides the perfect balance of everyday favourites with a selection of choice cuts and mouthwatering meats. Typically containing the following great selection :
1.1kg Topside Beef Joint
450g - 500g Smoked bacon
4 Beef Burgers
500g Beef Mince
2 Sirloin Steaks
2 Pork Loin Steaks
2 Chicken Supreme
8 Hand Linked Pork Sausages
Hungrily Meat Locally Sourced:
Beef: Torre Meadow beef which is aged to perfection! Beef also sourced from Devon, British Blues and Shorthorns ensuring our beef is among the best you will ever eat. Tender and aged for at least 28 days, the Hungrily range of steak is among the finest steak you will ever eat
Lamb: Torre Meadow lamb is Grade A Local Charolaise and Suffolk crossed which is incredibly tender, tasty and consistent. The lambs originate from the rolling Cotswold Hills, near the border of Wiltshire and Berkshire. It is a dual-use breed providing both meat and wool.
Pork: Hungrily pork is locally sourced from Orchard Farm who have been rearing pigs for over 33 years. They predominately produce this Large White breed true to its name and is a big white-skinned pig, with erect ears and a dished face. This pork is used in the Hungrily homemade sausage range. At Orchard Farm the pig has the luxury of dropped apples direct from the Orchard (hence where the farm name originates from) and reared as a FREE RANGE product in Great Windsor Park, Ascot, Berkshire. The fields are spacious and very rural, where the pigs have plenty of space to come and go as they please.
Chicken: All of Hungrily's chicken is Highbury Cotswold from Shropshire, Highbury Poultry is a small independent private company with over 50 years of experience in rearing and producing live poultry. The site is 100% Halal slaughter, higher lever BRC accredited, Red Tractor Approved and HACCP controlled. All their farms are within a 50-mile radius ensuring a full and local provenance. This flavoursome and natural English Chicken has superb taste.
Norfolk Bronze Turkeys are free Range with access to paddocks and fed on a mixture of pellets, cereals and apples. Reared to the highest standard they are popular with our customers due to their succulent, tasty meat.
Satisfy all your meat cravings today and subscribe to The Mighty Meaty Box by Hungrily.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does uOpen work?
You can order this subscription either for yourself or as a gift for someone. With most boxes you can pay monthly, in quarterly or 6-monthly installments, or annually, so choose which option you'd prefer. Then provide us with the delivery address and your payment details, and place your order. Once ordered, uOpen liaises with the subscription box seller and they arrange for your box to be delivered directly to you.
When will the first box in my subscription be sent?
Specific details for this box can be found on the ‘Subscription Overview’ section.
How does the subscription renewal work?
Your subscription will automatically renew every month, every 3 months, 6 months or annually, depending on what subscription term you select. The auto-renewal can be easily cancelled in your uOpen account, but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date, otherwise your next payment will be automatically taken.
All reviews are showing...
- The Mighty Meaty Box By Hungrily is a monthly box product.
- Hungrily typically ship your first Mighty Meaty Box within 1-2 working days after ordering. All ongoing orders will then be shipped around the 20th of each month. All Mighty Meaty Boxes are shipped in special chilled packaging, keeping the meat chilled below 5° for 48 hours.
- 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are pre-paid in full upfront.
- Non-gift subscriptions renew automatically (every month, 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the selected term).
- Subscription auto-renewal can easily be cancelled (but must be done at least 24 hours before the renewal date).